Monday, December 12, 2011

The Other Side...

Yesterday Madi was having a grumpy day.  While her and I were on the way to the store, I asked her why she was grumpy.  She said that she was up in the middle of the night and didn't get enough sleep.  Then she said, "I guess I got up on the other side of the bed."  Thankfully we were in the car and she didn't see my laughing smile.  I waited a few seconds and then asked, "You got up on the wrong side of the bed?"  Yes, she replied.  Too cute!
Then later that day the whole family was in the car on the way home from church.  While the girls were having their own conversation I told Chris the story.  He then asked Madi if she got up on the other side of the bed.  She smiled and said, "yes."  Then Emma, not understanding the inside joke, questioned, "you got up on the other side of the bed?"   She was confused since Madi's other side of the bed is against the wall.  I then explained the story from earlier that day.  I love laughable moments.  

No comments: