Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011

I know some of the family has been waiting for me to post present pictures, so here they are...




I got a great deal on three books, so I made one for each girl and one for my parents of our Disneyland trip of 2010.  As you can see the girls love them.




Squinkies from Uncle Rusty. 



This Spring I was able to get a great deal on Study Bibles for the girls.



Littlest Pet Shops and Build A Bear clothes were a great hit.  I scored on these this summer when I was garage saleing.



The girls also got some DS games from Grandma and Grandpa.




Moose earrings from Yellowstone National Park.  I can't get these out of Madi's ears as that's all she wants to wear.



I made this back in September.  It is a collage of the Youth Yellowstone Trip we took in August.  The collage  (free, except for labor on my part) is hanging in Chris' office.




I was able to get Eggnog Mohacs for almost two weeks out of this carton.  Yumm!  It's hard to wait a whole year for another one.


As you can see we are not in our PJs this year.  I wanted to make sure we were all ready for church before we opened our presents.  Chris made a delicious breakfast, then we opened presents, went to church, came home and ate lunch, read the Christmas story, made sugar cookies, went over to Papa and Nana's for dessert and then back to our house for a late dinner of calzones.  We had a great family day celebrating Christ's birth.  

No comments: