Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Frame Cabin

Since my sister-n-law, Debra, was having her wedding ceremony in Florence,Oregon, an hour or so from my in-laws house, my in-laws decided to rent an a frame cabin right down the street from the hotel where the ceremony was.  It was a huge blessing!  



front of the house





loft where Madi and Emma slept





Chris and my room.  My favorite memory of the time spent here was when the girls climbed in bed with me and we watched the ocean from the bed.  Priceless.





kitchen




 

view from the living room





living room




 

trail to get to the beach




 

Early Saturday morning before we got ready for the wedding, the girls and I headed to the beach for a walk. It was refreshing   Good thing we waited to take our showers.  Apparently we stunk like sea creatures.  





lunch





Sunday morning before we left the coast, Hedi, the girls and I went to the beach one last time.  This is the view of Ron and the house from the trail on the top of the dune before we walked down to the beach (see trail pictures above).  





Madi, Grammy, and Emma




 
 
 
 
 
 
Great pics of the girls showing off their shirts that Uncle Lance made for them.  

No comments: