Monday, February 7, 2011

19

Are you wondering why I titled my post "19"?  I will tell you. Emma answered 19 out of 20 questions correctly at the Regional AWANA T&T Bible Quiz on Saturday!  I am so proud!  She was disappointed she was one away from getting a ribbon for 100%. There were 3 clubbers (out of 60+ clubbers) that received that ribbon.  Emma still is so proud and glad she studied.

Emma and her two teammates ready to start the competition.






Emma got all 10 answers correct on the multiple choice section of the quiz. When she was answering the last question I had tears streaming down my cheeks.  I was emotionally overjoyed.  Of course having your child do something so well is wonderful, but when it's about knowing God's Word, it's even that much more wonderful!
After multiple choice they took the written test where Emma missed one question.  They answer 10 fill in the blank, true or false, and multiple choice questions.  When she was done she told me she was concerned about the one question.



  

For Book 2, Emma's team finished 2nd out of 5 teams.  Great job!

2 comments:

Christy said...

that's awesome Emma. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

You rock Emma! Grammy