Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Laura Bush

Emma just completed her final book report for this year (three total). For this book report she had to pick a biography to read, write a five minute report on the person, give a speech to her class, and participate in a "wax museum." As you can see by my title of this post, Emma chose Laura Bush.
She wrote a nice speech on Laura Bush which she memorized. Grampy got to hear her speech on the web cam, which he said she did a great job. I have to say she looks like Laura Bush too. I looked at tons of pictures of Laura Bush and in most she was wearing similar earrings (I bet you ours were cheaper), red lipstick, dress suit, and in some, a pearl necklace. I have to say it is weird to look at a picture of my daughter with a ring on her left ring finger.





No comments: