Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

For those that read my lice blog, know that I found lice in Emma's hair last Sunday. I combed through her hair every day finding eggs. Friday comes and I found live bugs. So I treated her hair. Saturday was a busy day so I didn't get to combing her hair until after 7PM. I found more live ones! I was so frustrated, I took one of the two boxes back to the store and exchanged it for another kind. I come home and read the directions. Once in the hair, this prduct needed to sit for 60 minutes! Let's just say by the time we got done, Emma went strait to bed after midnight.
The next morning (Sunday), I check. I still found eggs, and not to mention one, yes, I said one bug. I treated her hair again. That night, I didn't find one thing, not even an egg. This morning I checked. Not one egg. We are so blessed, since we are now in Oregon, visiting family.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I have been praying for you and Emma. Hope they stay gone!

Lori said...

Praying they stay gone. Here is Garrett's lice story...

http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=961259802208415232&postID=5583905841595721673