Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This was the first Thanksgiving I was away from my family for Thanksgiving.  I was sad, but we did still have a great day.  We took the first part of the day getting our chores done, then enjoyed watching some of the parade, playing games, looking at adds, coloring, and webcaming with family (and of course watching football).
Then we went over to Jim and Joyce's house to have a yummy Thanksgiving dinner.  She had made cookies for the girls to decorate.  They had all the trimmings to make adorable cookies.
One of my traditions I enjoyed growing up is working on a puzzle on Thanksgiving day.  A tradition I am assuming Sue, our dear family friend started.  Since the girls got old enough to engage in a puzzle, it has been fun.  It gets everyone involved.  So I brought a puzzle over.  We had fun doing it, though the girls didn't last long in helping.



Pictures for Mrs. Joyce and Mr. Jim




Madi's gingerbread man


Emma' almost done gingerbread man



The puzzle

No comments: