Tuesday, July 27, 2010

News

We have exciting news. We had 3 students except Jesus Christ as their personal Savior on Sunday during youth group. Thank you to all family and friends that are praying for our ministry at Sonrise Baptist Church. We are getting to know our youth and we love them. It is neat to see them grow in their faith and serve the Lord.

Sad news. My grandpa on my mom's side has not been doing well and I just found out that they are moving him into a full care facility with Hospis care. Mom has been keeping me updated throughout his declining health, but it didn't hit me until today that it's getting closer to the time he could pass. I want to jump in the car and go see him right now. My grandpa loves the Lord and of course, we are glad that he will be with the Lord, but I love him and selfishly want him to stay.
I love you Grandpa! We are praying for comfort and peace for you and Grandma.

No comments: